CP (medical+FP in US)?


Recommended Posts

For CP, one requirement is to get the police verification certificate...may be harder for some places than others.

Whatabout filing for AOS and get done with medicals and FP. Then switch to CP. Does the person still needto get police certificate as s\he would already have done the FP.

Link to comment

For CP, the medical has to be done abroad, at a doctor approved by the consulate.

The fingerprints are also separate, and done when you enter with the immigrant visa.

In short, none of the stuff for AOS can be reused for CP.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.