July Bulletin Scenario: EB2 India Applicants Only

aeon

Folks

so i am assuming there are quite a few folks from India with an eb2 status who applied for i485 during 2006 . Now that we know its current until July 2006 I was wanting to get scenario and thoughts from folks who applied between August and December 2006.

EB3 griefers please for heaven sake don't put your **** on this thread and hijack it. If you are tempted to put your **** out then i have created a thread specifically for you all lamers. Check it out. Peace !

http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=1474093861&m=7421035912

Originally posted by avinS:

I think you mean to say that EB2 current PD is 15OCT2006 (not July 2006).

the is correct. so basically folks in eb2 from India who applied from Oct end to Dec end of 2006. Whats your take on the dates going forward for the next 3 months.

Mine is March 07. I read somewhere that the dates would move to Aug 07 by the years end. But after so many years of hearing these predictions, I know better than to get my hopes up high prematurely.

So, I'll be checking the bulletin on the 10th or so, get disappointed, and go on with my life... till the next 10th or so.

Originally posted by GCnotEZ:

I am thinking they'll retrogress in June or July. Our chance is only after October 2011.

I don't think so, at least pending 485 inventory is not showing that all the 12000 visas are already utilized. My guess is it will go ahead a bit (2 months or so) until Aug bulletin. In Sep bulletin it is possible that it may become Unavailable or USCIS will stop adjudicating any new cases then. By Oct it might stay there or would retrogress by small margin.

Originally posted by whiskeylover:

Mine is March 07. I read somewhere that the dates would move to Aug 07 by the years end. But after so many years of hearing these predictions, I know better than to get my hopes up high prematurely.

So, I'll be checking the bulletin on the 10th or so, get disappointed, and go on with my life... till the next 10th or so.

This is what I am doing too. After being depressed with the VISA bulletin, I stop coming to the forum for some days and again start looking for all these prediction with hope. Life has to move on.... I don’t know what the difference in life would be after this GC but keep on waiting. Read all changing tone of people who have one for people who are in line.

whiskeylover:

[/Quote]

Judging by your alias, you shouldn't have any trouble getting over your disappointment...

Signed,

abeerlover :)

<quote>

pending inventory...???

Which pending inventory are you looking at Shurap1? The latest one available is about 6 months old. How much can you deduce from something that out dated?

I wish it will move ahead, but my gut feeling is that it will stay at Oct 06 for a while now.

My own PD is May 2007.

(Eb2 India)

</quote>

I agree. Its very likely that it will stay Oct 15, 2006 for a while, at least until Oct 2011, because they wouldn't move the dates until they processed all the 10,000 odd cases between June and Oct 2006. Of course, I am sure many will yell at me for being so pessimistic and many others will disagree because they are more knowledgeable and would know better (like Belle, Pontevecchio, Pernalguy etc.)

I've never really waited or read the bulletins except the last couple months, and find it interesting. Of course, previous years they also didn't move much, so there wasn't a point in checking.

And after seeing the total number of cases between that and Jan 2011, there is not much difference in EB2 India.

Total number before my PD of May 2007 (Eb2- India), in the Jan 2011 report was about 20,000 and now its about 19,000 cases.

I dont see how this is helpful for any predictions.

It is helpful..Based on it you can see the dates won't move until a few more months, may be August-September, when they would be done processing the ones until Oct 15, 2006.

As per "you" they must have been done with the application prior to 15 July 2006? It is not the way they do the business. They project dates based on demand. I am not sure if they look for their abilities until Septemnber. They can retrogress date in October if they are unable to finish the job.

Youthere: The only real hope for EB3 is that EB2 becomes current for everyone, and then there will be rapid movement for EB3. Expect this to happen in 2013.

Kumar: You have a point, but if they "announce" dates as current doesn't mean much, since like you say they would again retrogress soon. Like you said, they are just projected dates, and given the scenario, I don't much chances for people beyond Oct 15, 2006, until Oct 2011.

Kumar: You have a point, but if they "announce" dates as current doesn't mean much, since like you say they would again retrogress soon. Like you said, they are just projected dates, and given the scenario, I don't much chances for people beyond Oct 15, 2006, until Oct 2011.

Unpredictable departments (USCIS and DOS only for these prediction purposes) seem to be following our comments. They are going to move up and down this time. Up until September (may be even it can be current) and/or retrogress the same in October to counter the inflow of applications due to these movements. But this can be good news for EB3 as they would keep moving faster until June 2012 (due to at least 4 months in processing new applications) and depending upon demand for EB2 it will keep going fast forward until September 2012.

Archived