Experts Belle Joef other pl advise me

greencard8416

My Priority date is May 18th 2006 Nationality India EB2

I had a Interview in December 2008 in USCIS Local Office and Interview went well. No visa numbers at that time.I had 2 soft Lud's on 4/22/11 and 4/29/11.

on 4/22 i got a message that The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred to Texas Service Center and on 4/29 i got a message that The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office.Today is 20th may

I am wondering If I could open a Service Request(SR) or you want me to wait for some more days to get GC Pl Advise me.

• 2 weeks later...

@ Belle

Thanks Belle

today is June 1st

i didn't get any approval from uscis

pl advise me

you want me to open a service request (SR)

My Priority date is May 18th 2006 Nationality India EB2

I had a Interview in December 2008 in USCIS Local Office and Interview went well. No visa numbers at that time.I had 2 soft Lud's on 4/22/11 and 4/29/11.

on 4/22 i got a message that The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred to Texas Service Center and on 4/29 i got a message that The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office.I am wondering If I could open a Service Request(SR) or you want me to wait for some more days to get GC Pl Advise me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All,

My PD is May 31st 2006. Interview in Local Office couple of year ago. Case transfer to TSC on Feb 24 2011.

I received CPO emails yesterday (aug 1st)

Hopefully I get the cards some time soon.

I have been current since May 2011. I created SR on June 15 and got a response " pending service consideration " around mid of July.

I followed up with the Senators office around mid of July and they got a response saying it was assigned to an office on July21st.

I am not sure which of the above helped in getting my application processed , but you may try the above as well.

I hope all those who have been waiting since May get their GC soon.

Thanks to Murthy Forum for allowing us share our thoughts

Hi @ VT16

Thanks for your reply

i have question when u raised a SR , after 2 , 3 weeks did u get any mail from uscis

i raised a SR after 3 weeks i got a mail saying that case is under additional review wait for 6 months to get a decision

iam curious that did u get same message or different message

any way congrats u got approval

iwill wait till this week and i will contact senator next week

Thanks

gc8416,

Thanks and I hope you get the GC soon as well.

After i created a SR the first time, I did not get any emails from USCIS. I called USCIS after 30 days and i was told the case has been received by TCS and is pending service consideration . After few days, i received a mail saying the same.

ny_guy,

Some locations of Senator's office seem to have a local person to support with Immigration questions. In my case I called up the local office and was told there is no need to come in person as they don't have anyone local to support with questions.But they provided the Senators website where i could provide all the details ( LIN #s) of the applications and request for help. I got a call from the Senators office couple of days later asking for I-140 receipt number as well.

Hi greencard8416,

I am in the same status. I opened a SR and got the response they need to do additional review. Wait for 6 months. Before receiving the response IO told me that my application is pre-adjudicated. I got confused by 2 different response. I am planning to contact senator as well after seeing the September Visa bulletin. Keep us posted with any updates.

Archived