H1b Drop Box - CEAC - Administrative Processing US VISA DOCS - Received from Consular Section

stampwithgrace

I just saw a status update on the US Visa Docs site - Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery

But the CEAC still shows Administrative Processing

I had a dropbox submission with a prior DUI. I have recived several stampings after the DUI so its not new to the consulate. 

Does this mean they are going to call me for a interview ?

I want to use the time in between to prepare as I have to fly back asap. 

Please advice. This is with the Mumbai consulate. 

Hey , 

I am in same boat as you in. Exactly same things happened with me. Going for an interview next week (Mumbai). My old stamping was valid till Sept 2018 but now after dropbox refusal they cancelled it and lable on old stamp says "Cancelled without prejudice" . Does you old visa stamping also got cancelled like me ?

On 11/25/2017 at 9:50 PM, Swapnil1988 said:

Hey , 

I am in same boat as you in. Exactly same things happened with me. Going for an interview next week (Mumbai). My old stamping was valid till Sept 2018 but now after dropbox refusal they cancelled it and lable on old stamp says "Cancelled without prejudice" . Does you old visa stamping also got cancelled like me ?

Did you attend the interview and did you get your passport back yet ? 

I attended interview on 27th Nov. VO said visa approved and I will get passport in 5-6 days. Still waiting for my passport. Under ustraveldocs my passportstatus still showing old status “Passport has been picked up” and case status is still “Administrative Processing”

is it same for you ? How soon u got passport back ?

• 1 year later...

Archived