H4 to H1B


Recommended Posts


My wife came to US on H1B in 2007 and worked till sep 2009. Then we have to change her to H4 aswe could not apply for H1B extension as she lost her job. Now we are planning to get her a job, but my question is will it be possible to just do a change of status from H4 to H1B or do we need to apply for a new H1B(as her H1B extension did not happen).

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.