Do I have the legal right to ask for a copy of ETA Form 9089 before filing for my records?

sfdev

Hello All,

We are in the in 30-day mandatory cooling period. Our company's attorney has reached out to me y'day with me confirming details on Section J & Section K. While everything looks good, I've noticed that they have missed out on listing few important skill sets on Addendum K. 9. Job Details for my current employer. I've replied back to them asking them to refer to job description/duties shared by my company contact. I work for MNC with over 10K employees and our immigration firm is also a big company.

While all that is great, I want to make sure that same thing does not happen on Section H. Job Opportunity Information (Where work will be performed) ) and they, in fact, are completing this section as per perm job description approved by my company.

I would be particularly interested in checking below  points on Section H, and that it matches what employer has confirmed on perm job description

4. Education: minimum level required
4-B. Major field of study
11. Job Duties 
14. Specific skills or other requirements 

Do I have the right to ask for this info OR should I raise my concerns directly with our company's contact?

Thank you all for your time!

sfdev

Archived