H1B amendment + extension RFE

Indian_in_usa

I just received my RFE for H1B amendment + extension, I moved from Client A to client B in US with same employer. Here is my RFE: I would like to seek assistance from fellow users on similar RFE responses.

• Copies of documentary examples of work product created by current or prior employees in similar positions, such as reports, presentations, evaluation, design or blueprints.  - I have drafted

• An explanation of what differentiates your products and services from other employers in the same industry and why a bachelor's level of education in a specific field of study is prerequisite for entry into the proffered position. Be specific and provide documentation to support any explanation of complexity.  - Explaining the complexity has become a challenge, need help with some templates or sample responses.

• Additional information about your organization such as Press release, Business plans, Promotional materials, advertisements, patents or articles. - I think this would be drafted by employer.

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2017 at 5:18 PM, Indian_in_usa said:

I just received my RFE for H1B amendment + extension, I moved from Client A to client B in US with same employer. Here is my RFE: I would like to seek assistance from fellow users on similar RFE responses.

• Copies of documentary examples of work product created by current or prior employees in similar positions, such as reports, presentations, evaluation, design or blueprints.  - I have drafted

• An explanation of what differentiates your products and services from other employers in the same industry and why a bachelor's level of education in a specific field of study is prerequisite for entry into the proffered position. Be specific and provide documentation to support any explanation of complexity.  - Explaining the complexity has become a challenge, need help with some templates or sample responses.

• Additional information about your organization such as Press release, Business plans, Promotional materials, advertisements, patents or articles. - I think this would be drafted by employer.

Hello can you please help me get one you drafted for below?

Copies of documentary examples of work product created by current or prior employees in similar positions, such as reports, presentations, evaluation, design or blueprints.  - I have

• 3 weeks later...

Archived