VISA FEE PAYMENT IN MEXICO

Shalu13

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Venkatranrm,

As you're aware, There is no way to make an online payment to book an appointment in Mexico.  Could you please provide me with information on this please. I'd like to make an appointment at Matamoros. On My DS-160 I have chosen Tijuana, but I reside in Maryland, therefore I believe Matamoros might be a better choice.  Is it OK if I had a different location on my DS-160?

Pleas advice. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2017 at 3:39 PM, Shalu13 said:

Hi ,

Looks like there is no option to pay the visa fee online when booking a slot in Mexico, it has to be paid in cash . I filled my DS160 but was not able to pay the fee. Any options to pay the fee? 

Thanks

Hi Friend,

I'm planning to attend the h1b ext interview in December 3rd week in Nogales but Still in a dilemma to choose the location like Nogales or Tijuana becoz I'm residing at Phoenix. But if the interview is easy at Tijuana then I would choose Tijuana. So please share your interview experience and how did you made cash payment for visa fee. Appreciate your help.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2017 at 11:29 AM, Mani Phoenix said:

Hi Friend,

I'm planning to attend the h1b ext interview in December 3rd week in Nogales but Still in a dilemma to choose the location like Nogales or Tijuana becoz I'm residing at Phoenix. But if the interview is easy at Tijuana then I would choose Tijuana. So please share your interview experience and how did you made cash payment for visa fee. Appreciate your help.

We have whatsapp group that is supporting anyone who needs help with visa stamping in mexico, Visa fee payment in Banamex, Scotia backs, send me email if anyone needs that info,

My username is my email, drop me an email, happy to help 

Good luck everyone with stamping !!! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/16/2018 at 7:35 PM, Mahehbandla said:

Could you please send me the same info. 

Thank you for reaching out to me Mahesh, glad was able to help you for fee payment service.

If anyone else needs help, please feel free to 

Drop  an email to my username,

would be happy to provide help,

mostly same day service for fee payment if you email before 2 PM CST (in Mexican banks.)

On 3/16/2018 at 7:35 PM, Mahehbandla said:

Could you please send me the same info. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I would like to know how can I pay in the bank while outside the mexico. I'm planning to renew my non-immigrant visa DS-160 in Tijuana. Please send me the details. Do the consulate required the original receipt from the bank of Banamex or Scotiabank for DS-160 interview and Fingerprinting?

I'm TCN and I would like to renew my US C1/D (crew) visa. Please let me know your opinion.

Thank you.