Green card process with accerditation lost university

Krish570

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2017 at 9:30 AM, Krish570 said:

Hello,

I am currently on h1b status and my employer is starting my GC process. I did my maters in US and currently my university accreditation got lost and currently I have only 2 years work experience.

My question is I am eligible to apply GC is EB2?

IF Your  University lost accredition after your graduation then you can file GC in EB2

On 9/5/2017 at 9:30 AM, Krish570 said:

Hello,

I am currently on h1b status and my employer is starting my GC process. I did my maters in US and currently my university accreditation got lost and currently I have only 2 years work experience.

My question is I am eligible to apply GC is EB2?

That would only be possible if the university is a public or non-profit private university. Most "universities" accredited by ACICS, the accreditation agency that is no longer recognized, are for-profit, fraud institutions. Even the few non-profits that had been accredited by ACICS were frauds, like NPU, which apparently faked grades.

USCIS has been denying applications based on degrees from these frauds.

You should have enrolled in a real university, like a public university, not at one of these frauds. Trying to save money and effort is always a bad idea. You get what you paid for, a fake degree...

Clarification: An H1 in the Masters quota would only be possible if the university is a public or non-profit private university.

For a GC in EB2, the job has to require the advanced degree, and the university has to be accredited. USCIS has been denying cases where the degree came from an institution formerly accredited by ACICS.

Archived