intent to revoke notice was sent

H1BHelp123

My H1 packet delivered on march 31st. because of that reason my employer has sent one more set. They considered my first set and it got approved.Few days back my attorney got an email from USCIS for  "intent to revoke notice was sent". So what should I do now? What will be the best option for me.

8 hours ago, H1BHelp123 said:

My H1 packet delivered on march 31st. because of that reason my employer has sent one more set. They considered my first set and it got approved.Few days back my attorney got an email from USCIS for  "intent to revoke notice was sent". So what should I do now? What will be the best option for me.

How do you know they considered first packet, but not second?  I am sure it might be the second packet. usually the USCIS returns the H1 application if they receive before more than 180 days.

15 hours ago, satya2k1 said:

How do you know they considered first packet, but not second?  I am sure it might be the second packet. usually the USCIS returns the H1 application if they receive before more than 180 days.

My employer said they deducted amount from first check which is delivered on march 31st. it is supposed to delivered on april 3rd . unfortunately, delivered on    march 31st. second set on april 4th.. they treated it as multiple petitions and sent NOIR. So what will be the best solution for this? 

On 8/25/2017 at 1:37 PM, H1BHelp123 said:

My employer said they deducted amount from first check which is delivered on march 31st. it is supposed to delivered on april 3rd . unfortunately, delivered on    march 31st. second set on april 4th.. they treated it as multiple petitions and sent NOIR. So what will be the best solution for this? 

Ok, makes sense. Your employer's attorney might have a better solution.

If both applications were identical then there shouldn't be a problem, a response explaining circumstances would solve this problem.  If the two applications are different and filed by same employer for two different positions then chances are slim. 

14 hours ago, satya2k1 said:

Ok, makes sense. Your employer's attorney might have a better solution.

If both applications were identical then there shouldn't be a problem, a response explaining circumstances would solve this problem.  If the two applications are different and filed by same employer for two different positions then chances are slim. 

Thank You Satya Ji

Archived