Those who r current as of May Bulletin: Lets track EB3 Approvals

Gjutsn

Lets track GC approval for those who became current based of May '11 bulletin...

Priority Date : Aug 2, 2005

Category : EB3

Processing Centre : TSC

Current status: Initial Review

A visit to the USCIS shows that further background check is ongoing.

Also, I received the following email in response to my inquiries:

Mail 1: "The status of this service request is:

The processing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required investigation into your background remains open.

Until the background investigation is completed, we cannot move forward on your case. These background checks are required to be completed on all applicants who apply for the immigration benefit you are seeking. We will make every effort to make a decision on this case as soon as the background checks are complete. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please contact customer service at the number provided below."

Mail 2: "According to our records these applications are currently under extended review and pending a final decision. If additional information is needed, the applicants will be contacted by the Adjudication Officer."

I have contacted the US senators as well - because I know my background check cleared 2 years past and I had been told that all they were waiting for was visa number availability.

Good news guys. Today, I recieved the wonderfuk email - "Card/ Document Production ordered, allow 30 days for delivery, etc etc..."

My Jorney to GC of approximately 7 years has come to a fruitful end. All thanks to God.

Thanks guys and I wish you the very best news soon as well.

• 1 month later...

Archived