H1B transfer with muti employers


Recommended Posts

Hi My situation: I am currently under H4, I have an H1B cap(expire on 08/2017) which allows me to do H1B transfer.

Company A has filed H1B transfer for my on 05/2017, the attorney misdirected us by telling me I can enroll by the time USCIS received my petition. Turns out I can not enroll until my case is approved since I am a H4, without the premium process it may take up to 4 months(or more). It is a shock to me and my employer, although they said they will try their best to wait, things can change quickly.

Now I have received an offer from Company B today, they are willing to file an H1B transfer for me and wait. If I accept their offer, they can probably send out my H1B petition around 07/2017


1)There is almost 2 months' filing time difference between A and B, if A gets approved first and my status is changed from H4 to H1B, what will happen to B's case, will it be withdrawn?

2)I prefer to work for B but I also do not want A to revoke my case since if B gets denied for some reasons I have no backup plan(my H1B cap expire soon). What is the best option for me?

Thank you!!


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.