Dropbox eligibility

neelima8

When I entered US in 2014 , I am on H4 , In 2015 OCT - I got H1 , In 2016 I got H1 b transferred to other employer and I got H1 valid upto  Mar 2019. 

Now I am planning to go to India next month,  So I wanted to know If I am eligible for Dropbox.

I really appreciate any ones quick response.

If you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, you may qualify for the Interview Waiver Program.

Eligibility Criteria for all applicants:

I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to renew

-> looks like you have H4 visa, now going for H1-B Stamping, I think this is the 1st one which prevents your eligibility for DropBox (Members can throw some more light on this)

My most recent visa was issued in India
I received my visa after August 1, 2004 but before January 2, 2008
My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
I have no refusals for a visa in any category after my most recent visa issuance
If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.

Archived