Amendment + Stamping

Sarvesh Samant

Recommended Posts


I have a valid visa with LCA of Houston and currently in Pune after two year stint. I am planning to travel to California for which I have raised an Amendment and received the acknowledgement receipt. 

I also want to initiate my wife's H4 stamping.

1- Can I initiate stamping based on amendment receipt or do i need to wait for the approval notice?

2- If 1 is Yes, what is the EAC number and address to be mentioned? Houston or California?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.