USC marrying a Canadian Citizen. what's the fastest way to get a green card? K-1 or I-130?

Recommended Posts

Hello. I am a USC based in the Bay Area, California. I want to marry a Canadian Citizen and am looking for the best risk-free and fastest solution for her to come here to the states. Is it better to marry in Canada and then do I130 to bring her to America or is it better to wait and file for k-1 and have her come and then marry and then to AoS? At the end of the day we want to live here in the Bay Area after marriage. What's the best option based on hte  current environment? Thanks!

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.