H1B Preminum Processing

vishwab

On 4/7/2017 at 5:39 PM, vishwab said:

Hi, My H1B extension has been filed on March 23rd on premium processing.  My cheque is not debited and still it is showing as Case Was Received.

Does any one has any idea?

Hi Did you receive your receipt number? I have applied for H1b extenstion premium to nabraska center.. my docs recived on 24 march.. today is 10 april not received my receipt number yet nor check is deducted.. do anybody have any idea of how long we need to wait.

On 4/10/2017 at 10:10 AM, venkata022 said:

Hi Did you receive your receipt number? I have applied for H1b extenstion premium to nabraska center.. my docs recived on 24 march.. today is 10 april not received my receipt number yet nor check is deducted.. do anybody have any idea of how long we need to wait.

Yes, we got receipt number and receipt.  But cheque is not debited.  Still waiting on that.  Don't know how much time they will take.  It's been more than 15 days and still waiting.  Please check with your employer on the receipt number.  They should get it.  If not received by April 21st, have a call with USCIS.

On 4/11/2017 at 11:52 AM, dnm1712 said:

I think it will not be considered PP and be taken as regular

I think as per the USCIS, they will take all the pp's received by April 3rd.  But due to heavy applications may be they are picking up randomly.

Don't know.  It they considered as normal then, how many months it will take to get the response back?

2 hours ago, vishwab said:

I think as per the USCIS, they will take all the pp's received by April 3rd.  But due to heavy applications may be they are picking up randomly.

Don't know.  It they considered as normal then, how many months it will take to get the response back?

Are you sure they will consider it for PP? Their memo stated something different. It's unclear.

Archived