H1B - Study


Recommended Posts

I am on H1-B visa at present, living in USA. I have a pending Master’s degree, which I have not completed previously. I have discussed with the University officials and they are willing to permit me to finish the Master’s degree while on H1-B with part time study. The Master’s degree includes a mandatory co-op/ Internship. As, I am on H1-B visa and willing to finish the Mater’s on H1-B. How can I perform Internship/co-op without transferring my employer? Is there any chance I can perform Unpaid Internships, which can be accountable as co-op? Please advise me about how can I finish Master’s under these circumstances.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.