Belle Joe pl Help me

greencard8416

Hi My Priority date is May 18th 2006 , Dates are current in May bullet in , so far i didn't get any message from USCIS

We Raised a Service Request (SR) on June 1st 2011 ,

1) Yesterday i got a Mail from USCIS Saying that Based on your request we researched the status of this case.We R actively processing this case.However we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time.If you do not receive a decision or other notice from us with in 6 months contact customer service.

2) Yesterday my wife got a letter from USCIS saying that 1) The Texas Service center is currently waiting to receive your biometrics , If you have not been scheduled for fingerprint appointment you will recieve an appointment notice as soon as there is an available date and time at your local ASC office.

what does it mean? why they are taking too much long to take this action

Is anyone got same message or any one in the same boat?

Is it advisable to contact local senator for this case pl belle Joe help me

"However we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time."

Sounds like a namecheck to me. Disregard the second letter (but don't disregard the FP notice, if one comes).

Now it is the the time to create a case problem report with the CIS ombudsman and maybe call your congressman/senator and talk to their immigration liason.

Archived