N-400 Question- change of emoplyer


Recommended Posts

Background: working for the same company who sponsored GC, GC sponsoring company was acquired after I got the GC …..some years ago….. new company still continues to provide w2 and pay stubs with old company name …after 4 years of acquiring my original company

Q1. on Form N-400 part 8, where I need to provide where I am been working for the last 5 years should I write new company name or I can just write old company name as the w2 and pay stubs still says old name ? or do I need to write the new name ? please suggest what is the best way to fill up this section in my situation.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.