H1B transfer from higher ed institute


Recommended Posts


I am on H1B visa sponsored by a university. I am wondering how would that work if I want to transfer my cap-exempt H1B to cap non-exempt H1B. Also, what is the rule for working with multiple employers on H1B visa? Can I work for cap non-exempt employer on H1B while working for my current employer?

I would really appreciate any kind of guidance on this.


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.