Please Help - Running out of time, Options PLEASe

wowmama

Murthy firm and experienced people please help.

I am Australian on E3 visa, applied for 4th E3 extension along with husband's extension and his EAD extension. He has just 1.5 months remaining on current EAD. My I-129 extension just got approved after almost 3 months.

We applied all applications on same day at vermont center as all E3 must be filed only at that center. But they transferred husband EAD application to Texas center for some reason!! It seems that EAD processing has big delays nowadays like 3 or 4 months.

What are the options for my partner since his new EAD might not arrive on time? Since we applied EAD extension on the same day as our 129 and 539 extension applications does USCIS count that time also as the 3-4 month EAD processing time?

Is there anything that we can do now to try to get new EAD before current EAD expires?

Does anyone know if USCIS will count the 3 months that we already waited into the EAD processing time-frame since we sent all 3 applications 3 months ago on same day?

Thank u.

Originally posted by e3guy:

If anyone has any idea about this can you please post. Do Murthy attorneys have an answer to this question about EAD?

Hmmmm according to other info on forum for H1B related EAD it does not depend on your extension and EAD is separate.

But in your case EAD is dependent on primary E3 I-129 approval and then I-539 approval, right? So not sure how your case will work.

Maybe even many attorneys might now know including Murthy firm because rare to come across someone on your kind of visa. Most here are H1 I guess.

Archived