Recommended Posts

I have worked in USA on H1-B,based on I-797  visa valid from October 2007 to  September 2010.
The period I visited US and worked from April 2008  to May, 2010.
Can you please help me in checking eligibility for CAP exempt, if I am a CAP exempt resource can it be taken forward to  process  from your Law office?.
Link to comment

Yes, you will be eligible under cap exempt category. I am giving you based on the past experience but this is not a legal advice.

Youn can consult the Murthy Law firm attorneys if you want to have a legal advice or else you can participate in  The MurthyChat generally takes place Monday nights from 9:00-9:30pm Eastern Time (U.S.).

Good luck.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.