Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent

Hi,

Recently Request for additional evidence was mailed against my H1b petition and Yesterday the status changed  to "Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent:  On January 10, 2017, we received your request to withdraw your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC********, and completed our review. We mailed you a Withdrawal Acknowledgment Notice. If you do not receive your Withdrawal Acknowledgment Notice by February 9, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address". 

When I checked with my Consultancy, they said they haven't withdrwan any petitions from their end. They also said " Attorney has informed us that USCIS will be sending a letter on why they have adjudicated the case that way..then only we will respond ".

My employer is not giving  proper information and he says he can only respond after recieving the letter from USCIS.

Can USCIS withdraw the petition without Employer's consent?

Also,Kindly let me know is there any hope for my H1B or is that the end of road?

Thanks

Vijayakrishna

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...