Calgary Accommodation

Calgary Accommodation

Hello everybody,

This post is for the folk who are coming to Calgary for visa stamp. You can have a great home feeling in just 5 mins walking distance from the consulate. My place is in core downtown with all amenities and transits surrounded. The price is very reasonable. Do not hesitate to contact me for any further questions or concerns. Good luck to you all.

Thank you!

17 hours ago, Calgary Accommodation said:

Hello everybody,

This post is for the folk who are coming to Calgary for visa stamp. You can have a great home feeling in just 5 mins walking distance from the consulate. My place is in core downtown with all amenities and transits surrounded. The price is very reasonable. Do not hesitate to contact me for any further questions or concerns. Good luck to you all.

Thank you!

Can you please add your email information on your profile page. So i will email you .  I am not seeing any information on your profile page. 

On 1/10/2017 at 10:16 PM, Calgary Accommodation said:

Hello everybody,

Thank you!

1 hour ago, balakrishna1485 said:

@Calgary Accommodation I'm actually planning to come to calgary for visa stamp. Can you please email me your contact details. 

@Calgary Accommodation Please use diplay name at gmail dot com

Archived