Reason for EB3 movement in Sept bulletin

sanjay_6patel

No great mystery. The visa numbers all have to be used at the end of the year, or they will be lost. So, there must have been some extra numbers left in the EB3 India allocation. That does not mean that there are really enough visa numbers for all cases in EB3 that became current due to the 5 week advancement. It just means that they had to move it that far in order to have a large enough eligible group to get enough cases approved/use the remaining numbers in the month of September.

We are seeing some long-awaited EB3 India I-485 approvals these days.

Sorry Im asking about EB2 because I filed in EB2.If i filed in EB3 I would ask about EB3 only not EB2.I know and understand the sufferings and pain a lot of my friends going through and it is very same for the people in EB2 also. But i do agree the frustration is more for EB3 guys.I wish we all should get it through some immigration reform overnight. But it is not going to happen.So let us keep track of EB2/EB3 movement. But truth is irrespective of our status EB3 or EB2 we both are helpless but keep your hope alive.

Originally posted by pernalguy:

Originally posted by vinodhts:

Will there by any movement in EB2 for October or November ?Please reply.Is this the last one for the year !

Why do people always ask EB2? In my opinion, EB2 should be made "Unavailable" and give some relief to EB3. Let it move until 2007.

Keep fighting, guys....that is the way to go.

Here is how your analogy is - For the next 6 months, all Business class travelers need to wait till the end to board and let the economy class travelers go first and catch up with them since it is taking too long for the economy travelers.

Awesome.

@ Pernalguy

you have said -

----------------------

Why do people always ask EB2? In my opinion, EB2 should be made "Unavailable" and give some relief to EB3. Let it move until 2007.

------------------------

Let me complete your thoughts and add to your words -

"Let it move until 2007." I couldnt care less if after that it stuck there for a decade or two!(I would have the GC and to **** with others!

Aint I right Mr. Pernalguy??? You are a gem. and a predictable one at that.

Here is how your analogy is - For the next 6 months, all Business class travelers need to wait till the end to board and let the economy class travelers go first and catch up with them since it is taking too long for the economy travelers.

Awesome.

THIS ANALOGY IS WORST not awesome.

Here everybody is just a TRAVELER, that's ALL.

Lets cool down! Why do we have to be like crabs trying to pull each other down!

First of all, people here are being very insensitive.

Lets start with PernalGuy who started this rant about EB2. While I understand your frustration in being in the queue for so long and with no visible end to your problems, you are being uncharitable with your comments. There is no reason being frustrated with EB2 guys. They have not made the rules. In any case you know the rules. So why don't you upgrade to EB2 or even EB1! Many people have done that in recent times. Remember your problems are yours alone. Everyone here has issues. If they start blaming others for it it will only result in bitterness. So research what you can do and do it rather than venting your frustration here, because that will not help your case.

About others, please don't comment on others. We don't know what they are going through. This forum is meant to share information not to hit at others. So if dates did not move for EB2, they will move shortly!

As someone said we are in this together!

Originally posted by tusharvk:

this is exactly the reason why immigration relief legislations don't go very far.

First there is debate between the legal and illegal immigrants. Then there is the debate in the legal community regarding which category should get help.

Fine. If you are 1n EB3, go ahead and apply under EB2, no go to EB1, because "everyone is a traveler"

Good luck!

Originally posted by pernalguy:

Originally posted by vinodhts:

Will there by any movement in EB2 for October or November ?Please reply.Is this the last one for the year !

pernalguy,

Stop being so negative all the time. I see all your posts and you are always complaining how it is so unfair for EB3. There is a reason there are different categories like EB1, EB2 and EB3 and the preference given to every category. People applying in the categories did not make the rules. So stop your wining and see if you can get qualified in EB2. Or just wait for your turn.

Originally posted by denkada:

Awesome.

THIS ANALOGY IS WORST not awesome.

Here everybody is just a TRAVELER, that's ALL.

Fine. If you are in EB3, go ahead and apply under EB2, no....... go to EB1, because "everyone is a traveler"

Good luck!

Awesome.

Good one (I know people will jump on me also for calling this good, but hey it made me smile, and that's been rare these past few days).

Archived