Matamorous visa stamping from houston

veshwar

Am planning to fly to houston and attend visa interview from matamorous during second week of Jan 2017. Anyone going for stamping around same time? Let me know so that we could plan together. 

Am flexible on dates, anytime in Jan would work if someone is looking to go in specific dates in Jan. did not block my dates yet.

17 hours ago, chary said:

Hey,

how's the trend in Matamoros?

how many hours journey is it from Houston?

If it suits, I would be looking at a date in the 1st week of January.

thanks

Chary

from houston seems like 5 hrs driv. Am flying from tampa to houston then planning to take greyhound bus if i cant find any companions.

did not see any 221s in matamoros .. shd be safe

On 12/20/2016 at 0:52 AM, Desiboy05 said:

I am also planning to attend the interview during 2nd week of Jan. My tentative dates 9th & 10th. I m planning to fly to Houston and from there I will rent a car ?.

did not see dates for 9th and 10th. so booked 11th and 12th. 

i am flying to houston from tampa on tuesday evening and taking a greyhound bus. if someone joins will be also interested in car rental.

veshwar,

Thanks for the response.

I am looking for a date on 3rd, 4th. I can see the 1st available date as 27th dec. not able to see the further dates.

as you have made the reservation, can you please confirm the available dates, so that I can book the appointment.

thanks

4 hours ago, Tjgarla said:

My visa is on 9th and 10th Jan in Matamoros. Driving from Dallas, TX

H1B and H4 renewal.

i could not find 9th and 10th for some reason. only dates available is 11th and 12th. could be becoz my case has only h1 stamping.

please update your experience as that could help us prepare on 12th.

On 12/22/2016 at 8:26 AM, veshwar said:

did not see dates for 9th and 10th. so booked 11th and 12th. 

i am flying to houston from tampa on tuesday evening and taking a greyhound bus. if someone joins will be also interested in car rental.

Yep I didn't see those dates as well. I booked the same dates. Inbox me ur number. We can plan together 

Archived