Moving out from current Employer in US for India Based Employee


Recommended Posts


I need some suggestion for my below scenario.

In India I joined employer-A then traveled to US in H1B by signing Bond of Rs.3L.

I worked in US for 2 years. In between employer-A acquired by employer-B and I signed employer-B's employment agreement where there is no mentioning of previous Indian employer-A agreement.

Now, I resigned and serving notice of 1 month while moving out of employer-B. but they are demanding for Rs.3L.

Can someone please advise , should I need to really pay that amount which was mentioned in Employer-A's agreement? 

Or I can challenge my Employer legally ?

Thanks in advance.





Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.