Is the H1 approvals delayed this year ?

IworkonH1

Hello Senior Members, 

Since April below is the message , I can see on USCIS status check , can you please help em understand is normal or i need to contact USCIS with any details? Please share it's only me or if you are aware of any reason for this delay. Appreciate your replies. 

On April 11, 2016, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC9999999999, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by May 11, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks

My case is also still under processing as per my sponsor company. They have not even shared case number with me.  I am in India.

The reason may be because USCIS has now more work like that of working on H1B amendments as well for something like a client change. (This is just a guess. I do not know for sure - Again, this is not an advise, just an assumption)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived