Am i qualify for 245i? I-130 approved on 1986

Lejaaviles

Hi everyone!

I-130 approved on 1986 from my uncle. It is brother to brother. I was 12 when it got approved. My father passed away on 1995.

On june 2000, i came in united states. I came on tourist visa and was able to extend it for 6 more months. I have approved I-140 on september 2001. Which i wasnt able to use to qualify me to adjust my status because it was filed late. And i received a letter for request for further evidence.

Another I- 140 was approved on march 2003 and later in got letter that it was denied due to incomplete requirment.

I consulted many lawyer and no one ask me about I-130 visa petition till now. Am i qualify for 245i ? I spoke to my US citizen uncle who is the petitioner of my I -130 and he stated that the last time he received a communication from the USCIS was last 2008. He didnt reply because he never thought that it will matter for my father passed away.

My question is how will i know if my I -130 can be use for 245i despite we lost the contact to USCIS? I s my I-130 considered abandoned? If it is abandon or terminated although it was approved can i still use it for 245i?

Is I-130 can be use by derivative beneficiary even the principal beneficiary died for 245i..

Archived