No MS in USA-- Extension of H1b Stamping -- Canada,Vancouver


Recommended Posts


I am sure you can go to Canada for stamping without a US degree but generaly not advisable. The issue is they won't be able to verify your education immediately and it might take time in which case you will be stuck. Bt this is only when they want to verify.

I know people(close friends) who have gone to Canada with no degree in the US and have got stamped without issues recently.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.