Dependent filed Restraining Order

Seek Advice

Hello,

I am in USA on H1B with my Wife and Daughter on H4. I had very volatile marriage life. Me and my wife had arguments on some domestic matter and she started shouting loud. I tried to convince her and to calm her down but kept on shouting loud and neighbors called 911. There was nothing physical and same was told to Police by both of us but that day my wife gave me shock of my life time, saying she was a victim of Domestic Violence and I abuse her, been harassing her Physically and Mentally from past 4 yrs of our marriage life. Cops suggested me to leave for the day and come next day to talk to her and solve the matter at home, I left home.

Next day, when I came back keeping hope that she would have now calm down and will talk, but police again came and gave me Restraining Order and notice to appear in court. In court other shock I got was my wife was claiming that I have beaten her in past in Inida and USA for Dowry and tortured. Judge gave orders in her behalf and order continuation of Restraining Order for 1 year and ordered to pay maintenance $2000 as they are dependent.

I have few queries:
1) Is there a legal way to send my wife and child back to India and which will desolve this restraining order?
2) If my employer send me back to India, would there be any legal implication on me, as Restraining Orders are in effect?
3) If I leave job and go back to India, would there be any impact on my H1B and my wife can file any Criminal offense against me for this in USA?
4) How to know if my wife is planning or have filed any Criminal charge against me?
5) If there is a Criminal Charge filed against me, would Police will notify me through phone, as I can't go to my home and access mailbox due to restraining orders?

Kindly advice, how I can solve the situation and send them back to India or go back with family to India and resolve matter there, which will not have any impact on my H1B status.

Please Suggest.

Thanks.

Archived