Urgent information needed regarding Mexico visa

krishn0708

My US visa expired in September 14 and wanted to goto stamping after sept 14 for my extension so I need tourist visa for this .Can anyone shade some light how to apply for it and how long is the process take is there a walk in interview at Mexico consulate that can be done quickly to get the Mexico visa stamp ?

Hi Krish,

You have to apply for a Mexican visa since your US visa is expired. U can take an appointment with Consulate of Mexico - they have one in all the major cities usually. They would give appointment based on the availability and some places even do walkins. You got to find it first hand. It does not take more than a day if U go in person. In any case it shoukld not take more than 3 days.

Hi Krish,

You have to apply for a Mexican visa since your US visa is expired. U can take an appointment with Consulate of Mexico - they have one in all the major cities usually. They would give appointment based on the availability and some places even do walkins. You got to find it first hand. It does not take more than a day if U go in person. In any case it shoukld not take more than 3 days.

Thanks Venkat..

Archived