going out of country after I-140

mohan-79

Hi,

I am plan to go out of country and comeback after my PR date come current. if I leave the company and h1-transfer new company but not join with them leaving country after transfer. shall i use that approved I-797 ?

shall i come back after 2 years can i able to do transfer my h1 to new employee ?

I am in 9th year and140 approved and PR DATE#jan2012. will impact my PR date later need recapture ?

Thanks in advance.

Not clear on what you say:

What do you mean by 'shall i use that approved I-797 ?' ? 

shall i come back after 2 years can i able to do transfer my h1 to new employee ?

I hope you meant transfer to employer here (not employee)? Why do you want to transfer now->dont join company-> leave country-> come back after 2yrs-> transfer H1 to one more new company etc? I want to understand motive behind this to give better response. 

currently having candian PR and keep valid physical presence of 2 year needed. I am H1B -9th year and visa and I-797 is going to expire 6 months. I have approved Eb2- I-140 and Priority date is january 2012.

I have good job but even after wait long time here for GC. plan to have PR for backup trying to use. Indention is if i want come back to US using H1B if possible. 

I can use exiting expire H1 Visa or I-797 document help transfer or need to go for lottery again. 

Or Need to transfer with some one then come back ?

Do you believe my PR date will come current next 3 years ?  I did even medical test thought going to get EAD using new reform  .

Kindly help me if I resign can able to get H1-Exempt ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mohan

Archived