RFE replied on OCt 6 2015

rlvrkumar

Did you post this to wrong forum. Please add some clarity to your question/concern. Please try calling USCIS on their help line and ask for the reasons your case is pending for so long.  Initially you get hit with first level folks who simply parrot script. You can ask for the call to transferred to a supervisor who might be able to give you better details. 

Hello All,

My RFE was repllied on October 6th 2015 and still it is pending for approval. Can I still keep some hope on it or forget about it as new applications will be accepted from 1st April 2016.

Is there any chaces of reviews after April also.

Please advise.

How about contacting your employer and find out what the hell is going on with your H1?

Hello,

My company is a consulting firm where I had paid almost 5 lak rupees to them, They are not even attending my phone call and by chance if they lift the phone, they are asking me to wait and they are scolding on me for continuous followups. Please advise me how to get my money back. Is there any way to contact USCIS or complain on employer or if I post  negative comments, does it impact them. They were saying that we cannot contact the USCIS at any cost. I really worrying a lot on this as my money is gone and I am having lot of mental tension.

They are saying that what ever the petition status showign in website, same they also know and they dont have any further updates.

Hello,

My company is a consulting firm where I had paid almost 5 lak rupees to them, They are not even attending my phone call and by chance if they lift the phone, they are asking me to wait and they are scolding on me for continuous followups. Please advise me how to get my money back. Is there any way to contact USCIS or complain on employer or if I post  negative comments, does it impact them. They were saying that we cannot contact the USCIS at any cost. I really worrying a lot on this as my money is gone and I am having lot of mental tension.

They are saying that what ever the petition status showign in website, same they also know and they dont have any further updates.

Dude, that money is gone. No doubt in it.

Please use some brains, why did you paid for H1? Do you know that paying for H1 is illegal and if you get caught you will be banned from entering into US? This is what happens when you work for some shady fraud consulting firm. Sorry to say it, but your money is gone, get this into head.

Next time, find a real employer not a FRAUD consulting firm. The only good thing here you can do is by letting us know the name of that company so that others will stay out of that company. I think you can also file a report/complaint at USCIS to let them know what really had happened.

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for the clarification. I will surely provide the company information and all the contact details of the company persons. However, please let ,me know what is the procedure to file a complaint on that company and I have all the whatsapp chat from that company CEO about money transactions and I even had taken video while paying the money to concern person in India.

Whenever I am calling USCIS, they were asking for the employer on line where employer does not want to join. I have even asked them to put on conf and contact USCIS which never happened.

Please advise.

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for the clarification. I will surely provide the company information and all the contact details of the company persons. However, please let ,me know what is the procedure to file a complaint on that company and I have all the whatsapp chat from that company CEO about money transactions and I even had taken video while paying the money to concern person in India.

Whenever I am calling USCIS, they were asking for the employer on line where employer does not want to join. I have even asked them to put on conf and contact USCIS which never happened.

Please advise.

I am not sure how to procedure in this case since you're not in US. May be a expert or attorney can help you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All,

Yesterday my employer contacted USCIS and I was in conferance. USCIS customer care employee said RFE response date was September 27th and they had received the reply on October 6th. Due to the delay, the USCIS officer kept my petition aside. However, my employer submitted the ticket, does that help to clear the RFE. Please response, I am worrying a lot.

Thanks for all your help.

Find a better employer, and demand your money back.

If the employer doesn't give you your money back, file a complaint with DOL on form WH4. Search the Internet for the form and instructions.

And next time, don't pay money for an H1.

Hello All,

Yesterday my employer contacted USCIS and I was in conferance. USCIS customer care employee said RFE response date was September 27th and they had received the reply on October 6th. Due to the delay, the USCIS officer kept my petition aside. However, my employer submitted the ticket, does that help to clear the RFE. Please response, I am worrying a lot.

Thanks for all your help.

Dude, haven't you read my reply. That money is gone, and you will be facing many issues if you continue to stay with this FRAUD employer. Don't you read news about H1 employers getting arrested for fake H1's, you're employer is from that category.

Archived