H1B Extension with I140 Approved

agrawalakhilesh

Please help me to answer my question, if you have already gone through the same situation or if you know the answer for sure

Scenario:

+ My I140 approved with company A and I have moved to Company B. 
+ Currently I have consumed 4 years out of 6 years H1B quota, H1B is going to over by late 2017. 
+ When Company B filed H1 transfer, they used my approved I140 to get the 3 years of extension. 
+ Due to company B's forcast is not well, they are going in downsizing. I may have to leave the job.
+ I am planning to leave the company B in another 2-3 months by that time company B will not be able to start the GC process.By this time i will have only 1.5 years left for H1B quota to be over.
+ When I am going to join company C, Please see my question below.

Questions.

1. will Campany C be able to use my I-140(approved from company A) to get the 3 years H1B valid petition?
2. By the time company C will start the GC process, I may have only 1 year left on H1 quota.Current time line to get the I140 approved is around 1-1.5 years.
will campany C be able to get the H1 extension beyond 6 years using approved I140 ( from company A) or I-140 which will be in process from Company C? 

Thanks

Archived