H1B Extension status pending for over 3 months

par1984

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Mine is pending from June 8th (case received date, CA). What is surprising is, that the online processing time shows the California center is currently on June 10th for extension of stay cases.

I don't understand why USCIS would update the date while there are people whose cases are still pending on/prior to that date! I am in the process of upgrading to premium.

• 4 weeks later...

I got approval notice on 11 Feb 2016 and my petition received date was 8 July 2015.

Hello afsarkhan05,

Can you please let me know in which service center did you apply your H1B extension.And did u come to know about the approval by checking the status through online or from attorney.I am asking these details because mine is July 14th from vermont service center.

Thanks,

Vikas

Hi All,

Finally, my H1B extension is Approved today Feb 24, 2016 after waiting for 7.5 months. My case was filed on July 9th, 2015 in VSC under regular processing. In USCIS site also it is updated as Approved. Waiting for Approval Notice.

Hope everyone will get the approval soon..

Hi All,

Finally, my H1B extension is Approved today Feb 24, 2016 after waiting for 7.5 months. My case was filed on July 9th, 2015 in VSC under regular processing. In USCIS site also it is updated as Approved. Waiting for Approval Notice.

Hope everyone will get the approval soon..

Hello pasan85,

Thank you for sharing your case status update. My case was filed on July 14th, 2015 at VSC under regular processing and hope I will get an update soon.

Thanks,

Vikas

• 2 weeks later...

Hello pasan85,

Thank you for sharing your case status update. My case was filed on July 14th, 2015 at VSC under regular processing and hope I will get an update soon.

Thanks,

Vikas

Hi Vikas,

Was your H1B approved? If yes, can you please share the approval date.

Thank you.

Hello afsarkhan05,

Can you please let me know in which service center did you apply your H1B extension.And did u come to know about the approval by checking the status through online or from attorney.I am asking these details because mine is July 14th from vermont service center.

Thanks,

Vikas

@Vikas,

Center was Vermont Service Center and I was checking the status online only not through attorney.

• 2 months later...

Archived