Bank Statement Requested.

reddy1306

Hi

I have applied for change of status from H4-F1 and now i recieved RFE. USCIS is requesting for last 3months bank statements. As i dont have any statements for the bank account which i have submitted. Can i get other bank details with enough funding for my education.

Sponser  is in India and its State bank of Andrapradesh.

Please help me soon

Thanks

Ramesh.

Hi

I have applied for change of status from H4-F1 and now i recieved RFE. USCIS is requesting for last 3months bank statements. As i dont have any statements for the bank account which i have submitted. Can i get other bank details with enough funding for my education.

Sponser  is in India and its State bank of Andrapradesh.

Please help me soon

Thanks

Ramesh.

Why did you submit that bank details? Ask the concerned bank to give you last 3 months bank statements. If my understanding is correct you had provided that bank account to show that you have enough funds to cover your study expenses. Now, you do not have sufficient funds in that account. So, you would like to add change to a new sponsor who is India with a bank account in AP. Correct me if I am wrong.

Hi

I have applied for change of status from H4-F1 and now i recieved RFE. USCIS is requesting for last 3months bank statements. As i dont have any statements for the bank account which i have submitted..

So, why didn't you submit statements from the correct bank to begin with?

Is there something fishy with the bank account?

sorry, 3 mon

So, why didn't you submit statements from the correct bank to begin with?

Is there something fishy with the bank account?

There is nothing fishy , its same account holder who is having another account with enough funds in it... will it be ok if i submit it.

There is nothing fishy , its same account holder who is having another account with enough funds in it... will it be ok if i submit it.

That still doesn't answer the question why you didn't submit the account info of the other account.

This looks fishy to me, and if somebody completely neutral finds it fishy, you can bet that a USCIS examiner will find it fishy as well.

You would have to explain to USCIS why you didn't submit the statements for the other account. Since you are avoiding answering that question here, it looks fishy.

why is everything fishy to you JOE F? cant people have 2 accounts in same bank one with more amount in it? Does it give you pleasure in being negative for everything and trying to blame the OP.

Because the OP evaded my questions.

Sure, people can have multiple accounts. But, why did the OP not provide the information of the account with money in it to USCIS?

It is known that people try to move money around to make it appear that there is enough funding. That's what this looks like.

And, I say it again, if I can see the problem, then a USCIS officer or consular officer can as well.

And it is better the person gets the questions from me than from a USCIS officer or a consular officer.

I am sorry if you are unable to see this simple thing.

If you hang around this and other immigration forums for very long, you will become cynical too. The number of people who think it is OK to lie is astounding.

As it turns out, the person who posted that BS about me has another post where he openly states that he wants to abuse CPT.

He is part of the problem.

Archived