B2 visa

PraveenKumar

With continue to my previous post, having couple of queries, they are:

1.What doc's are required apart from invitation letter and letter to consulate from my friend as a point of contact, however I'm opting for self sponsoring?

2. is an invitation and letter to consulate are should be couriered from my friend(USA) or scan copy is holds good?

3. Currently do I require to have digital photograph while submitting DS 160 form, heard from one of the consultancy is that not required, true?

Help on the above items is appreciated and directs me in a good approach?

Dear pontevecchio,

There is no specific reason not to continue in previous thread, so I'm retrieving the details from it for you to understand my case...

"............

I need some guidance on the Self sponsored visitor visa.

i'm planning to visit USA in the month of november and see some places along with my friend who stays in califonia. My stay in USA is for 10 days only.

I have planned to appear for the interview in the month of 1st week of Sep 2013.

Currently working for Cognizant Technology solutions, hyderabad, india, having 6 years of experience.

I'm getting 45+K in hand per month and my CTC is 7lacs per annum.

I will have a liquid balance of 1.7lacs in salary account by Sep 2013 and 1.2 lacs in other savings account, and also i'm having some LIC policies worth 8 lacs and paid around 2.2 lacs till date. i'm not married and my age is 28 years.

i will be having a point of contact in USA and i'm going to bear all my expenditures for these 10 days period including tickets, hotels etc..

I would like to know the possibility of getting visa for me. Also please help me on tie ups to india as it matters most.

However i heard that the company brand name and good salary helps in most cases. Please guide.

..............."

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen Kumar

Archived