Costs for Hiring Murthy Law Firm for Green Card Processing

venky144

I am interested in hiring your law firm for my Green Card processing.

I am on H-1B Visa. Single and not married. I came to USA in Aug 2007 on F-1 Visa for Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering. I am on H-1B Status from Oct 2012 onward and got my Visa stamped in March 2013.

My employer wanted to start my GC Process in EB2 Category. He gave me an option to chose an Attorney myself for GC Processing.

I am interested in the costs for total GC Process with complete breakdown of each application to be submitted to USCIS/DHS, Legal/Attorney Fees, Perm/Ad expenses and any other miscellaneous expenses.

I know that...I want to find out all the details required for processing from perm/labor filing costs till I get my GC.....

My employer is a small company....he is doing GC for the first time and he doesnt know the process as well as the costs....he is ready to bear all expenses...but he needs the breakdown of all the costs associated with GC processing

instead of posting on an open forum..you should email them at law@murthy.com

that would give you all details..and btw you made the right decision.

i emailed them yesterday but didn't get any response....how long do you think it would take them to respond?

I need to inform my employer ASAP....

btw omshiv....do you work for murthy or did u apply ur gc thru murthy?

i emailed them yesterday but didn't get any response....how long do you think it would take them to respond?

I need to inform my employer ASAP....

btw omshiv....do you work for murthy or did u apply ur gc thru murthy?

lol..i dont work for Murthy Law Firm...but when I received a NOID RFE for my I-485, it was MLF who saved us. My previous attorney/employer literally screwed everything and our last option was to give a call to Sheela Murthy and I always Thank God and MLF for saving us from big trouble.

Archived