17 h1b Stamp Rejected @Ottawa/Vancouver: Think Twice !

ottawa_rocks

Sorry to tell you all this, but my friends, their colleagues and friends and hence a pool of 17 people have received rejections from Ottawa and Canada in last 2 weeks.

PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE VISITING CANADA NOW--> the whole program has now been badly abused

Can you please be little more specific? How many from Vancouver, and what were their case about?

Thanks,

Guest Noah Lotte

this should not be a surprise....when people who have obtained questionable 'diplomas' from 'universities' that are suspect, or apply for jobs that have been creatively redefined so as to give the impression that said job is indeed a specialty occupation, well, VOs figure out that they are being scammed....and this, set iffy cases aside for further investigation....

Sorry to tell you all this, but my friends, their colleagues and friends and hence a pool of 17 people have received rejections from Ottawa and Canada in last 2 weeks.

PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE VISITING CANADA NOW--> the whole program has now been badly abused

Since from past few years, all of your friends visas are getting rejected(except you,I guess) and all of them at Ottawa while others doesn't see any difficult in getting their visa done.

what do you mean by 'badly abused'??

this should not be a surprise....when people who have obtained questionable 'diplomas' from 'universities' that are suspect, or apply for jobs that have been creatively redefined so as to give the impression that said job is indeed a specialty occupation, well, VOs figure out that they are being scammed....and this, set iffy cases aside for further investigation....

I agree with you here.

But what I don't understand here is , how did USCIS approved those petitions??

This post does not look real.

Case could be their employers could have given same/similar documents to everyone and his company/university got flagged in system or it could be some other story about university credential. otherwise its 221g and further processing. Denial is very far game.

Could anybody first-hand know if anyone's friend got rejected for valid reasons?

This post does not look real.

Case could be their employers could have given same/similar documents to everyone and his company/university got flagged in system or it could be some other story about university credential. otherwise its 221g and further processing. Denial is very far game.

Could anybody first-hand know if anyone's friend got rejected for valid reasons?

If the company is flagged, they deny the visa, even if the individual case is fine? Or, it is just 221g and admin processing?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived