Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

DDS degree from US with license to Practice Dentistry, Best way to get Greencard?

Recommended Posts

I am 26 years old single with Indian citizenship. I am currently in US under F-1 category, I have license to practice dentistry in US. My parents have their F-4 category greencard filed in May 2005. But as I am above 21, I dont have any hope to get benefit from it. But, what will be the easier way for me to get a greencard in US? Should I have to go through conventional way of getting H-1 and then greencard through EB-2 (7-8 years of waiting) or my parent's greencard application may accelerate my greencard process? If I select the conventional way then by working in community health setting or as a faculty can help my greencard process? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Share this post

Link to post

Dental Licensing is state based with each state making its own rules. You could discuss the issues with the firm of Murthy and come to a resolution. Your easiest way is to marry an USC for the right reasons.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this