H1B -- 221 G Received,waiting since last 6 month

bansal745

Hello,

I had an interview in Nov 2011 in Chennai consulate. They provided me 221 g blue slip with case number. It's been 6 months but i did not get any update till yet. My H1 B application is going to expire in the end of June 2012.

If i am not getting the visa before June 2012 than my visa application will expire. If i am not getting any response till June 2012 then how the visa consulate will consider my application?

t will be very nice to the to help me on this concern.

Thanks

Gaurav

Hello,

I had an interview in Nov 2011 in Chennai consulate. They provided me 221 g blue slip with case number. It's been 6 months but i did not get any update till yet. My H1 B application is going to expire in the end of June 2012.

If i am not getting the visa before June 2012 than my visa application will expire. If i am not getting any response till June 2012 then how the visa consulate will consider my application?

t will be very nice to the to help me on this concern.

Thanks

Gaurav

It is all part of the game, once we go for stamping, our possession on the ball is gone and they never give up possession on theirs. Time is up in ur case, and u don't have an opportunity to score. They win in having one more person freeing up their space on their land. We lose. It is all a game.

I wish we weren't 1.2 billion, overflowing into other countries' lands too!

Archived