Re: H1B Cancellation from Employer

jayanthz

I need some information regarding the cancellation of my H1B.

My employer sent out the documents to USCIS for cancellation of my H1B. Till date I did not receive the Cancellation notice from USCIS.

I been contacting my Employer to findout the update on the same. Its been 100 days, I been contacting my employer every day. He is not even bothering to respond to my emails not phone calls. I asked him to talk to USCIS to find out the update, he doesnt care about getting the update.

I tried to get the attorney details from him, he did not provide anything.

I spoke with USCIS, they said my employer has to call them regarding any issues related to my H1B.

Is there any way I can get the update on my case. Can I file a complain against my employer? Please help me on this

You mean to say your employer revoked your H1 and you want cancellation notice from USCIS?

Why would you need that confirmation ? Once your employer applied to revoke your petition, you will be out of status

you have been waiting for 100 days for the confirmation of cancellation ? ? What have you been doing in these days?

You are acquiring illegal stay in the country...

You have much Bigger Problems at hand than not receiving cancellation confirmation from uscis and lodging a complain againts your previous employer..... You have Serious Status issue

Contact a qualified immigration attorney

Stop wasting time in forums

I need some information regarding the cancellation of my H1B.

My employer sent out the documents to USCIS for cancellation of my H1B. Till date I did not receive the Cancellation notice from USCIS.

You won't receive anything.

You have to assume that the H1 is cancelled.

Archived