Got my visa in chennai on jan 12th after 221g at hyd in sep

tinkuSep19

Hi all,

I have got 221g yellow reffered to USCIS.

I Changed company attented visa yesterday

Questions asked:

vo: wha is your company?

X

Vo wat rhey do

They are inti sw ......

vo who will be leading you?

A

Vo where are you heading?

X city

VO: where does "x" work from?

Y city

Vo how offet you are in touch with him?

Sometimes daily sometimes weekly.

Vo will send u the passport in a week.

Thank you sir

Hi congrats for getting the visa.

How long your 221g lasted?

How did you change employer from india.

Even my 221g pending since 16 months. Consulate neither approved nor rejected my case.

Its still pending, whenever i ask for the status, they say that my case is under process.

I am looking for an employer who can file h1b for me. Can you ask yr employer for filing of h1b to me?

I have 9 years experience in .Net and Sharepoint. I had worked in US for two years.

As you know, I am a H1b cap exempt.

Thanks,

Arjun.

@arjunmca

Dear Arjun,

My case is similar to yours. Its been more than 2 years since I got 221(g). Though they got back to me after 6 months, I couldn't respond to them as I was working in another country. I have an approved H1 and worked for 6 months there in US. I don't agree that your H1 is rejected but finding an employer might help. Please keep in touch and lets get more info on this.

Hi congrats for getting the visa.

How long your 221g lasted?

How did you change employer from india.

Even my 221g pending since 16 months. Consulate neither approved nor rejected my case.

Its still pending, whenever i ask for the status, they say that my case is under process.

I am looking for an employer who can file h1b for me. Can you ask yr employer for filing of h1b to me?

I have 9 years experience in .Net and Sharepoint. I had worked in US for two years.

As you know, I am a H1b cap exempt.

Thanks,

Arjun.

@tinkusep19, Congrats. Can u please share ur contact details, u can find my email address from my profile, its sunitasid @ y dot co dot in. I am in process of attending interview again after 221g, talking to u will be of great help.

• 4 weeks later...

@arjun,

They did contact me after 6 months asking me to send my passport, but as I was in another country, I couldn't respond to them. Also, I didn't have any client letter in hand then and my employer wouldn't entertain unless I have a job there. So, I dropped the idea of sending my passport and didn't respond to them. I don't know what happened to my status. I'm sure its been cancelled. Its been 2 years now and I don't have any clue whats the new situation and how to appear again. I'll send you an email in detail.

Archived