Successfully h4 visa stamped at Hyderabad consulate

sftengg

My wife has attended the US consulate on December 4th at Hyderabad with the baby and got stamped successfully. The interview was about 3 minutes and she received the passport after one week with the valid VISA.

She submitted the necessary documents (copies of H1 holder – doesn’t need to carry H1 holder’s Originals during interview time) at the VFS office before 3 days and these documents were there at the US consulate during her interview time (They might be verifying the H1 holders company and all other things during these 3 days and they may decide, whether to give the VISA or not to give).

Here are the questions being asked by the VO

Is your baby US citizen

How long have you stayed in the US (she was here for couple of months and this her second H4 visa interview)

What is his company name?

Give me his paystubs, tax returns and W2 forms

I hope this might be helpful that who is going to attend the US consulate at Hyderabad.

Thanks for sharing the information.

My wife is also planning to attend on Dec 19th at Hyderabad. Is it mandatory to submit the docs before 3 days? and the actual applicant needs to go to the consulate and submit the docs or else anybody else can submit the docs.

can you please list all the docs that are going to be submitted?

Thanks in advance.

My wife is also planning to attend on Dec 19th at Hyderabad. Is it mandatory to submit the docs before 3 days? and the actual applicant needs to go to the consulate and submit the docs or else anybody else can submit the docs.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

------------------

Hi Srini,

Yes. You should have to submit the necessary documents at VFS office Hyderabad before 3 days(Not at Consulate) and anyone can submit these documents.

Here is the link for you to see the required documents:

http://hyderabad.usc...ubmission2.html

• 3 weeks later...

My wife has got her H4 visa stamped successfully at Hyderabad on Dec 27th. It's her 3rd stamping. Counter collected the passport in 2 days.

I am on E-V-C model.

Documents submitted:

H4 approval notice

My H1 approval notice copy

My I-93 copy

Marriage certificate, few marriage photos, few family photos(i have a 2 years kid)

Last 3 years W-2s

Last 3 months pay stubs

Bank statement 1 month

Copy of contract between my employer and vendor(I do not have a vendor-client PO or Client letter)

Questions asked:

When did u get married?

Do you have any kids? - we have a kid born in USA

Is he citizen of USA?

Where are you going to stay in US?

How long he's been in USA? i am on my 7th year.

who is your husband's employer?

where does he work? - she told that i am working at Client XXX at YYYY place.

Show me his pays tubs?

Visa Officer said visa got approved.

Archived