Those who r current as of June Bulletin: Lets track EB2 Approvals

rueter

PD : 05 August 2006

Category :EB-2

I140: Approved

I485: Applied Aug 2007

Service Center: NSC

LUD: 09/04/2010 (from my case status online)

I am noticing NSC is approving and sending GC in mail, but for many cases not updating status of the case. It's very hopeful news for people who are like me waiting for status update every day. Keep eye on your mail box, card will show up directly. Good luck to all !!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my GC and welcome notice today. My spouse (derivative beneficiary) is still not received. USCIS system online still shows INITIAL RREVIEW for both of us. Usually both applicants should be processed together. I am worried if my wife's application has any issues. Has anyone experienced this - GCs filed together (primary and derivative) coming in separate mails?

Country - India

PD- July 2006

Category - EB-2

485 applied July 2007 - Fiasco time

FP done: In Oct 2007 (only once)

RFEs- none

GC received: June 11, 2011 (only mine - spouse is still not received)

Status in uscis.gov - Initial Review

Country - India

PD- 13 September 2006

Category - EB-2

485 applied Aug 2007

FP : In Sept 2007 (only once)

RFE - No RFE's yet

changed job twice but did not applied AC21

What should I do? I took Infopass, officer says nothing yet known on your case. What should I do i see people in october are getting ther GC. and now the july bulletine is also released. What should I do ?

hi all

I am current this month.

I updated my address only beginning of this month, what if the update did not go through - given that NSC is approving without changing online status, if the GC goes to a wrong address I won't even know!

What can I do? Can one verify the current address with USCIS?

Originally posted by dirtyfellaw:

sam4451, if your spouse has not received the approval, take an infopass. they will be able to tell if both files were processed together.

Thanks. We both files 485 together and have gotten our EADs and APs for last 3 years. My lawyer tells me that USCIS processes them together. My lawyer actually filed another application for her by mistake during Jul 2007. I told them that we need to withdraw - but they told me that USCIS will match up that application with the one submitted earlier and will not process it. Not sure if that is holding up the processing.

I'll wait for 2-3 days to see if her card arrives. Online status still shows "Initial REview" for both of us.

There is a chance that USCIS sent my wife's GC at my old address. I went there and left a note for the current resident. I am planning to go to the post office today to enquire as well. Does anyone know how much time does it take for USCIS to process a replacement card?

Received Approval Emails for me and my wife

Country - India

PD - Aug 17,2006

Category - EB2

I-485 applied July 2007

FP : In Aug 2007 (only once)

RFE - Twice(once for I-140 and once for AC21)

Center: NSC

EB2/India/NSC

PD : 08 Aug 2006

I140/I485: applied concurrently July/Aug 2007

FP : In Nov 2007 (only once)

I140 approved July-2008

RFE : For Birth Certificate in July/Aug-2009. Sent just affidavits from parents and case resumed.

LUD: 06/14/2011 (from my case status online today)

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On June 14, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Finally I am Green

EB2-India-24 July 2006 NSC

Recd the cards today. No LUD or no email from USCIS.

[quote}

Hi Barbet:

I remember you mentioning that you had done online address change recently. Did you get your GC sent to your new address promptly?

I changed my address online on 24/May and got confirmation email for it next day. And, now, got approval (PDA) email yesterday.

Can I hope that I will get my mails at my new address? What do you think? Pls let me know. Thanks.

Hi parassheth,

I got my 485 approval notice last week, but no CPO yet.Does your approval notice says something like,

"you may be required to go for Bometrics and if needed you will received a FP notice by mail". You should receive the card or FP notice within 90 days and if not call the Customer service center".

I just want to know if this is a standard template of the 485 Approval notice or indicates something.

what i wanted to say is we do not receive any CPO email before approval email. We did receive our approval notice in the mail. is that normal or you receive cpo email first and then approval email. my online status says post decision activity.

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On June 7, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

kpattykings,

yes it exactly says like that but i believe that is a standard format for approval notice. Only question as i see lot of people in this forum is that they received CPO email first and then approval email. Looks like in our case we did not receive that CPO email. Guys whoever got approval notice can you please clarify this for us.

parassheth,

I didn't receive CPO mail before or after. I just got the 485 approval notice in mail and my current status says post decision activity.

My question is ,in the hard copy of the 485 approval notice that you received, in the middle section, do you have content that says "you may be required to go for FP before receiving the card".

Originally posted by vnellai:

Finally I am Green

EB2-India-24 July 2006 NSC

Recd the cards today. No LUD or no email from USCIS.

[quote}

Hi Barbet:

I remember you mentioning that you had done online address change recently. Did you get your GC sent to your new address promptly?

I changed my address online on 24/May and got confirmation email for it next day. And, now, got approval (PDA) email yesterday.

Can I hope that I will get my mails at my new address? What do you think? Pls let me know. Thanks.

Yes I got GC sent to my new address.

kpattykings,

This is what approval notice say.

The above application has been approved.Prior to receiving your permanent resident card you may be required to report for biometrics processing(photo/fingerprinting/signature).Please do not take any action at this time.If you are required to report this processing,you will receive another notice advising you of the date,time and location to appear.

If you have not received your permanent resident card or the above mentioned notice to appear for biometrics processing within 90 days please call this office at the number listed below.

we are finally greened. For lot of cases the status is not updated online. This is what I did to get my status

I called USCIS Nebraska center and talked to the CSR. I asked them to connect me to the second level IO and provided them my receipt details. The second level IO was very friendly and he told me that the application was approved and gave me the USPS tracking number to track my cards. it was such a relief.

Thanks to all who post details on murthy forum. All the posts were extremely helpful. ALL THE BEST for all the folks waiting for the approval.

Archived