Working for two C2C under same employer

Hi Team,

Currently I'm working for a project which is started a week back on C2C, now I got the other one on C2C which has good scope and learning.

The other one is going to start soon, and I may be work for both the projects for a duration of 1month due to notice period in first project.

So is it OK to work on two projects on C2C under same employer for a month? Will it cause any issues during my next visa extension/renewal ? And will it cause any issue with I-140 processing?

On 6/24/2022 at 4:06 PM, miracles said:

Hi Team,

Currently I'm working for a project which is started a week back on C2C, now I got the other one on C2C which has good scope and learning.

The other one is going to start soon, and I may be work for both the projects for a duration of 1month due to notice period in first project.

So is it OK to work on two projects on C2C under same employer for a month? Will it cause any issues during my next visa extension/renewal ? And will it cause any issue with I-140 processing?

If your employer has set you up in two projects (most likely his attorney is guiding him).  You should be good.