Change of status from L1B to H1B

Hi Team

I came to USA on L1B visa with employee A and later I got H1B approved with new employer B.

Here the COS is done from L1B to H1B by  employer B and H1B approved on 25 Nov 2020 with H1B start date as 25 Nov 2020.

But my new employer(employer B) shared approval notice late with me on Dec 9th 2020 and I resigned immediately on Dec 10th 2020 and got my last date as 16 Dec 2020 with employer A(my L1B employer) and later I started working with employer B with same start Date Dec 16th 2020.

Also my end date at employer A and start Date at employer B is same that is Dec 16 2020

So now my worry is will the COS and resignation and employment start and end date will this create any issue in GC processing.

Edited by saurabhG07
16 hours ago, saurabhG07 said:

Hi Team

I came to USA on L1B visa with employee A and later I got H1B approved with new employer B.

Here the COS is done from L1B to H1B by  employer B and H1B approved on 25 Nov 2020 with H1B start date as 25 Nov 2020.

But my new employer(employer B) shared approval notice late with me on Dec 9th 2020 and I resigned immediately on Dec 10th 2020 and got my last date as 16 Dec 2020 with employer A(my L1B employer) and later I started working with employer B with same start Date Dec 16th 2020.

Also my end date at employer A and start Date at employer B is same that is Dec 16 2020

So now my worry is will the COS and resignation and employment start and end date will this create any issue in GC processing.

Hi Team, please advise me on this content. Appreciate your response!!

On 6/22/2021 at 9:40 AM, Zodiac System said:

Dec. 16, 2020 is a Wednesday.  Your GC attorney will guide you on it.  You should be good.

Thanks much, really  appreciate your response,

Actually my concern is will same start date and end date can cause any issue when COS from L1B to H1B during GC filling.

Also I resigned late on Dec 10 2020 as i got approval notice late from my employer where H1B was approved already on 25 Nov 2020.