Case outside normal processing time.

I had applied for H4 and H4-EAD in July 2020. I tried to expedite the application in October but my expedite request was denied. I had to travel to India during that timeframe I came back with new H4 stamping done from India. I would like to know if my perviously applied H4 and H4-EAD applications would be denied? I have noticed in some cases H4-EADs were approved in the same scenario, Would like to know if there are any chances if my H4-EAD would be approved or denied? If my case would be denied in that case I can at least withdraw my application. Please let me know. 

On 5/3/2021 at 5:05 PM, Satya12343 said:
I had applied for H4 and H4-EAD in July 2020. I tried to expedite the application in October but my expedite request was denied. I had to travel to India during that timeframe I came back with new H4 stamping done from India. I would like to know if my perviously applied H4 and H4-EAD applications would be denied? I have noticed in some cases H4-EADs were approved in the same scenario, Would like to know if there are any chances if my H4-EAD would be approved or denied? If my case would be denied in that case I can at least withdraw my application. Please let me know. 

Your H-4 (I-539) application will be denied. But your H-4 EAD application will process and get approved when they review your application.