B2 VISA dropbox appointment

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Srinius - Hope everything went smooth with your parents visa interview & is approved ? 

I'm in the process of renewing B2 visa for my parents & they are 60+ old., I'm wondering what reason we can provide in the supporting documents during this pandemic , I'm not sure visiting places would be the right reason in current COVID-19 situation, just trying to learn from others... any inputs is appreciated.. 

Edited by gau111tam
On 1/2/2021 at 9:36 PM, gau111tam said:

Hello Srinius - Hope everything went smooth with your parents visa interview & is approved ? 

I'm in the process of renewing B2 visa for my parents & they are 60+ old., I'm wondering what reason we can provide in the supporting documents during this pandemic , I'm not sure visiting places would be the right reason in current COVID-19 situation, just trying to learn from others... any inputs is appreciated.. 

Real reason .It’s idle that during this time they might just come to visit you and stay few weeks with you.